Thank you in advance for reading and observing the hotel regulations, which are intended to ensure a peaceful and safe stay for our Guests. Information and assistance will be provided to you by the reception staff via phone number 100.
1. Hotel Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and stay at the Hotel and are an integral part of the contract, the conclusion of which takes place by signing a registration card, as well as by making a reservation or paying an advance payment or the entire amount due for the stay at the Hotel. By completing the above-mentioned activities, the Guest confirms that they have read and accepted the terms of the Regulations.
2. Hotel regulations apply to all Guests staying at the Zhong Hua Hotel.
3. The Regulations are available for inspection at the Hotel reception, in each Hotel room, as well as on the Hotel website: www.hotelchinski.pl
1. A hotel room is rented for days.
2. The hotel day starts at 15:30 on the day of arrival and ends at 11:30 on the day of departure.
3. If a Guest does not specify the length of their stay when renting a room, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day.
1. A request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported by the hotel Guest at the reception by 10:00 on the day of the expiry of the room rental period.
2. The hotel will take into account the wish to extend the stay as far as possible.
3. According to the information contained in the confirmation, the specified deadline of the stay is binding for both parties. In the event of a shortening of one’s residency, the hotel will charge the entire stay according to the confirmation sent by the staying party.
4. If the Guest does not leave the room by 11:30 on the day of departure, the reception may charge a fee for at least half a day of renting a hotel room at the price of the day applicable on that day.
1. Guests have the right to file a complaint in the event of noticing any deficiencies in the quality of the services provided. The complaint should be submitted to the Reception Desk immediately after noticing the shortcomings in the standard of services provided.
2. The hotel is obliged to immediately respond to the reported comments and objections regarding the level of services, the functioning of the hotel facilities as well as the cleanliness and order in the hotel, by taking steps to immediately remove faults and deficiencies.
1. At the Guest's request, the hotel provides the following services:
a) providing information related to the stay and travel;
b) waking the Guest up at a demanded time;
c) storing valuables in a safe during the Guest's stay at the hotel; storage of luggage (the hotel may refuse to accept luggage for storage on dates other than the dates of the Guest's stay and refuse to store items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage).
1. The hotel is responsible for the loss or damage of items brought by a Guest using the services to the extent specified in the relevant provisions of the Civil Law.
2. The Guest should notify the hotel reception about the damage immediately after it has been discovered.
3. The hotel Guest may not transfer the room to other people, even if the stay period, for which the former has already paid,has not expired.
4. Persons not checked-in at the Hotel may stay in a hotel room as Guests from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
1. The night's rest in the hotel applies from 10 pm to 7:00 pm.
2. The behavior of Guests and people using the hotel services should not disturb the peaceful stay of other Guests. The hotel may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule.
1. Each Hotel Guest is obliged to properly secure the room so that third parties cannot access it. When the Guest is not in the room, the anti-burglary roller shutters, windows and doors must remain closed.
2. The hotel Guest is obliged to familiarize themselves with the room equipment and to keep it intact.
3. The hotel Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the hotel's equipment and technical devices caused by their fault, that of their pets or of people visiting them. The hotel has the right to charge the Guest's credit card for any damage caused after their departure.
4. It is agreed that claims for compensation for justified damage will be settled as follows:
a) removing damage by repairing things,
b) payment of the entire damaged item - Appendix 1,
c) purchase of items with similar properties to the damaged item
5. Each time the Guest leaves the room, for safety reasons, they should turn the TV off, turn the lights off, leave the taps turned off and lock the door. In the rooms on the ground floor, anti-burglary blinds should be closed.
6. Smoking is forbidden in the hotel, except in designated areas. For breaching the smoking ban in the Hotel the Guest will be charged with PLN 500 fee.
7. The fee for additional room cleaning related to unusual soiling is PLN 200.
8 .In the event of breach of the regulations, the Hotel may refuse to provide services to the Guest responsible. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the Hotel's recommendations, pay for the services used, pay for the damage and leave the Hotel.
9. In the event of any delay in settling the payment for the stay or in case of failure to pay for the services provided, the hotel has a statutory lien on items brought in by the Guest.
10. Throughout their stay in the hotel, children under 10 must be under the constant care and supervision of their caretakers. Legal guardians bear full financial responsibility for any damage caused as a result of children's actions.
11. When using the private beach, please wear footwear with a hard sole.
1. Items left in the rooms by departing Guests, with their consent, will be sent to the address indicated and at the recipient's expense. In the absence of such an instruction, the hotel will store these goods for a period of 3 months. After this period, they will be transferred for public or social purposes.
1. The hotel welcomes the presence of pets. Pets are allowed on the premises of the hotel for an additional fee. However, the owner of the animal is obliged to keep it in such a way that it does not pose a threat to other Guests and Hotel staff. The Guest is obliged to remove any dirt left by their animal on the premises of the Hotel.
2. It is forbidden to store dangerous goods in hotel rooms - weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive and illuminating materials.
3. It is forbidden to make excessive noise on the premises of the Hotel, cause unpleasant odors, or do other things that disturb, harm or upset other Hotel Guests.
4. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the hotel rooms and their equipment, except for a slight rearrangement of furniture and furnishings, unless it affects their functionality and safety of use.
5. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use in hotel rooms: heaters, electric irons and other similar devices that do not constitute room equipment. The use of hotel irons is allowed only with the use of an ironing board or in the ironing room.
6. Unjustified activation of the fire alarm is subject to a fine of PLN 1,000.
7. A fee of PLN 50 is charged for losing the key to a hotel room.
8. Gross violation of the night’s rest hours will result in a penalty of PLN 500.
Cennik wyposażenia pokoju hotelowego:
- Replacement of the carpet 2,000.00 PLN
- Painting the wall of the room 800.00 PLN
- Painting the ceiling 400.00 PLN
- Bathroom mirror 500.00 PLN
- Mirror in the hall 1000.00 PLN
- TV set 1000.00 PLN
- Phone 100.00 PLN
- Metal basket in the bathroom 130.00 PLN
- Plastic basket in the room 100.00 PLN
- Bedside lamp 100.00 PLN
- Desk lamp 100.00 PLN
- Hair dryer 100.00 PLN
- Teapot 100.00 PLN
- Glass for the desk 150.00 PLN
- Glass on the table 150.00 PLN
- Bed spread 100.00 PLN
- Mattress 1000.00 PLN
- Mattress foundation 200.00 PLN
- Pillow (large, small) 100.00 PLN
- Duvet (large, small) 150.00 PLN
- Pillowcase 100.00 PLN
- Duvet cover 200.00 PLN
- Towel 70/140 100.00 PLN
- Towel 50/90 60.00 PLN
- Towel 50/70 50.00 PLN
- Bathrobe 300.00 PLN
- Toilet seat 300.00 PLN
- Curtains 300.00 PLN
- TV remote 100.00 PLN
- Anti-burglary roller blind 1000.00 PLN
- Beach lounger 250.00 PLN
- Terrace chair 200.00 PLN
- Stolik tarasowy 150,00 zł
- Terrace table 150.00 PLN
- Armchair 400.00 PLN
- Desk 2,500.00 PLN
- Table 2,500.00 PLN
- Bookcase 2,000.00 PLN
- Bedside cabinet 500.00 PLN
- Stool 400.00 PLN
- Luggage stand 400.00 PLN
- Sofa 1000.00 PLN
- Extra bed 400.00 PLN
- Blanket 200.00 PLN
- Glasses 10.00 / piece PLN
- Entrance door to the room 2000.00 PLN
- Bathroom door 1000.00 PLN
- Shower cabin 1500.00 PLN
- Air conditioner 1000.00 PLN
Stay with animals
Hotel Zhong Hua *** welcomes guests and their pets - only in the standard wing (the wing before renovation), for an additional fee. When booking your stay, please inform about your pet's arrival. Accommodation of guests with pets is allowed only in designated rooms. We have obligated our guests to comply with our regulations.
Regulations for the stay of animals on the premises of the hotel:
1. Only pets (non-aggressive dogs and cats) are allowed in the hotel.
2. The cost of the stay of each pet in the hotel is PLN 100 per night.
3. Pets should be kept in their owners' rooms.
4. Dogs must be led on a leash and in a muzzle, under the care of the owner or an authorized person.
5. If the bedding in the room where the animal is staying is dirty (fur, mud) or damaged, the owner is obliged to buy the entire set of bedding at the price of PLN 200 / item.
6. Dog owners are required to clean up litter left by dogs on the property, including the hotel's beach.
7. Cat owners must have a litter box and empty it into a plastic bag.
8. No animal should be left alone in the room if it disturbs the peace of other guests during this time
9. All damages to the property of the hotel or the property of other guests caused by pets will be assessed by the hotel management, and the owners will be charged for them.
10. For failing to inform the hotel reception that an animal is in the room, a fine of PLN 700 will be imposed.
MINHOONG SOPOT limited liability company with its registered office in Sopot (code: 81-796), at Al. Wojska Polskiego 1, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdańsk-North in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number (company registration number) : 0000676900, NIP (tax identification number): 5851478419, REGON (statistical number): 367218890, (hereinafter referred to as "MH Sopot Sp. Z o.o.") guarantees the website Users the right to choose to share information that concerns them. MH Sopot Sp. z o.o. informs that it uses technologies such as cookies, i.e. text files, so-called Cookies.
Cookies are files saved on the User's end device, used to identify the User's browser when using the websites. Cookies are used to adapt the content of websites to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses websites, which allows improving their structure and content, excluding personal User identification.
Cookies contain various information about the user of a given website and the history of their connection with the website. Thanks to cookies, the owner of the server who sent the cookies can learn the user's IP address and, for example, check which pages he or she browsed before visiting the owner’s website. In addition, the server owner can check which browser the user is using and whether there has been any information about errors while displaying the page. It is worth noting, however, that these data are not associated with specific people browsing the website (Anonymous User), without providing the User's first and last name, but only with the computer connected to the Internet on which the cookie has been saved (the IP address is used for this). In addition, such data is encrypted in a way that prevents access by unauthorized parties.
Our websites use two types of cookies - "session" and "persistent". The first of them are temporary files that remain on the user's device until logging out of the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" files remain on the user's device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
The web browser very often allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, for example, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every entry in the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of the following web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera.
COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Administrator of the collected personal data is MINHOONG SOPOT limited liability company with its registered office in Sopot (code: 81-796), at Al. Wojska Polskiego 1, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000676900, NIP: 5851478419, REGON: 367218890 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
2. The data protection officer is a person with whom you can contact in all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to this processing, at the e-mail address email@example.com
3. Your personal data is collected in order to book a stay and provide comprehensive hotel services, including catering services.
4. Providing your personal data and consenting to their processing is voluntary, but necessary for the purpose of booking a stay and hotel service. Failure to provide data in cases where it is necessary to use a specific hotel service, prevents the proper use of such service.
5. Your personal data is collected by the Administrator during:
a. The booking process via our website www.hotelchinski.pl;
b. The booking process made by phone, e-mail, and also in person during the guest's check-in at the hotel. Personal data is also obtained from partners cooperating with us from booking portals (www.booking.com, www.hrs.com, www.trivago.pl) if consent has been given;
6. The administrator collects the following personal data:
a. When making a booking via the website, it is possible to make a one-off booking. Then the following personal data are collected:
- First name and last name;First name and last name;
- Contact telephone number;
- Email address;
- Company data of sole proprietorships with tax identification number (only in the case of issuing a VAT invoice);
- The IP address of the computer from which the hotel website was accessed, the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system (these data are downloaded automatically when using the hotel's website)
b. When making a reservation by phone, e-mail, as well as in person during the guest's check-in at the hotel, the following personal data is collected:
- First name and last name;First name and last name;
- Contact telephone number;
- Email address;
- Residence address (street, house / flat number, zip code, city);
- Personal identification number;
- ID number;
- Vehicle registration number (in case of using the hotel car park);
- Company data with tax identification number (in the case of issuing a VAT invoice);
- Credit card number and expiry date (in the case of payment by credit card);
c. Your image is recorded by the video cameras installed on the premises of the Zhong Hua hotel. Monitoring is carried out in connection with the performance of a task carried out for purposes resulting from legitimate interests in order to ensure the protection of persons and property located on the premises of this hotel.
7. The administrator processes your personal data in accordance with the law, collects them for specified, lawful purposes:
a. Handling of room reservations and accommodation requests;
b. Customer service at the hotel (managing access to rooms, managing internal lists of customers who behaved inappropriately during their stay at the hotel, i.e. aggressive, anti-social behavior, breach of the terms of the contract with the hotel, breach of security rules, theft, vandalism, causing damage, problem during payments);
c. Improvement of hotel service;
d. Ensuring compliance with the law (regarding the storage of accounting documents);
8. The Administrator makes every effort to protect your personal data against unauthorized access by third parties. The administrator does not provide personal data to any unauthorized recipients. Only authorized hotel employees, institutions authorized to receive them under mandatory provisions of the law and other entities that process personal data on the basis of relevant contracts signed with MINHOONG SOPOT limited liability company have access to your personal data.
9. The Administrator will not transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organization.
10. Your data collected for the purposes of providing hotel services will be processed for the period specified in the law (mainly tax law) and in the so-called legally justified purpose, which is the possible pursuit of claims. Data obtained from monitoring are deleted after about 14 days from the date of their registration.
11. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
a. the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of this data;
b. the right to request rectification (correction) of personal data - if the data is incorrect or incomplete;
c. the right to request the deletion of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), if:
- the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data,
- the data subject has withdrawn consent to the processing of personal data, which is the basis for data processing and there is no other legal basis for data processing,
- personal data is processed unlawfully,
- personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation;
d.the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data - if:
- the data subject questions the correctness of personal data,
- data processing is unlawful, and the data subject opposes the deletion of data, requesting their restriction instead,
- The Administrator no longer needs the data for their purposes, but the data subject needs them to establish, defend or pursue claims,
- the data subject has objected to the processing of data until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the Administrator override the grounds of objection;
12. Each data subject has the right to object to the processing at any time, as well as the right to transfer their data to another entity by contacting the data protection officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. If the provisions of the GDPR have been violated during the processing of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
14. The personal data you provide will be processed in the IT system and in the traditional form. Zhong Hua Hotel reserves the right to change, modify or amend this policy at any time.